Scrapgoats are anthropomorphic goats able to integrate any kind of thing into their body.
If set to Very High, this will cause unstable genetic mutations. If set to None, it will cause stunted growth and sterility.
Having this set to None will have no detrimental effect on a scrapgoat but will not produce desired results, whatever that may be.
Ability to reason
Having this set to None is disastrous. Having this set to Very High will result in aboulia, or the inability to act decisively. Having this set to Very Low, Low, Medium, or Medium High will not have detrimental effect on a scrapgoat but will not produce desired results.
TAL's archives contain every known language on Owel. Many scrapgoats choose to browse them to learn additional languages.
Scrapgoats prefer warm, dry climates. A preference only for scrapgoats are durable and adaptable.
Owel... Technically, this is correct.
Teslic Yard, Gloam, and technologically-advanced cities. Scrapgoats have an innate desire to innovate (and to innervate).
Any. Spirit and Psi are extremely rare in scrapgoats that reside in Teslic Yard.
Varies, dependent on scrapgoat. Manually introducing weaknesses results in frailty. Scrapgoats may change elemental weaknesses on their own without this effect as they age.
Varies, dependent on scrapgoat. Manually introducing resistances results in stunted growth. Scrapgoats may change elemental resistances on their own without this effect as they age.
Scrapgoats form tightly knit communities, and are always accepting of other individuals, provided those individuals have a way to advance the interests and goals of the communities. To reject the opportunity to discover or learn something new is a faux pas among scrapgoats. To date, they have no natural enemies, and no natural predators. That may inadvertently change in the future.
Each community appears to gravitate around specific affinities. It may be a case of like attracts like. Polarization has yet to be seen, and would be undesirable.
A scrapgoat is able to insert into their horns, tail, or limbs any item of interest that will physically fit. The scrapgoat will then integrate the item into their body, which will cause gradual changes in their appearance, affinities and abilities.
If the scrapgoat does not consume the required nutrients to allow for continued integration and growth of the item, the scrapgoat will shed it. Their appearance will slowly revert to its look pre-integration.
Some examples of the recycle ability:
- Base model: A scrapgoat who has integrated nothing into its body. The horns and tail nubs are rubber-like in texture. They have no affinities, weaknesses, or resistances.
- Case model: A scrapgoat who has integrated several electronic shielding panels into itself. Their resulting “coat” of armor shields them from heat, cold, magnetic waves and electricity. The shed armor can be worn or used by other species.
- Infrasound model: A scrapgoat who has integrated musical instruments into itself. They are now able to emit sound waves ranging from 0.001 - 20hz up to a distance of 500 yards. They are invaluable in detecting precious minerals underground.
- LED model: A scrapgoat who has integrated several LEDs into itself. They now host an array of aesthetically-pleasing organic LEDs of varying sizes, shapes and colors.
- Faux fruit model: A diogoat (an hybrid of scrapgoat and satyr) who has integrated several pieces of wire into its body. Its diet causes the fruit growing on its body to contain high levels of metal.
Scrapgoats are composed of biological material found in any average organic individual.
Heterochromia occurs with 90% frequency. This does not affect the vision of scrapgoats.
Scrapgoats can reproduce with any physically similar species. As scrapgoats can change their physical forms in extreme ways, this allows for very diverse pairings.
The closest physically-similar species to scrapgoats are satyrs, rock candies, and sea dragons.
|Turf Tiger||Stripe Goat|
This is the first species sheet to use a visual novel format. It also introduced Lily and TAL in the comic.